- Mushrooms: the Berguedá county is widely known for the great variety of edible mushroom species abound. And so it is the Sierra del Cadí, just 35 minutes away.
- Check here, here or here to get more information and suggestions about the gastronomy of the region.
- Hiking: From the Castell de l’Espunyola there are many routes of diferent lenghts through paths and forests. Here there is more information about routes of special interest in the area.
- Bicycle: You can start different routes from here using paths and quiet secondary roads and with points of interest within short distances.
- Ski: in Cerdanya, Port del Comte or in Els Rasos de Peguera (40-50 min. driving distance)
- Mountain bike (BTT): There are several marked paths for mountain biking around the county. For the more daring and willing to make long distances, there are routes like the Route of els Bons Homes: Cathar route from Queralt to Montsegur Castle (can also be done on foot and horseback riding), the route around the Cadi-Moixeró and also the Route of Sant Quintí
- Adventure: adventure parks, paragliding, climbing and others near the Castle. More information here.
- Golf: only 40-60 minutes away there are the golf fields of Lladurs, Puigcerdà, Fontanals de Cerdanya, Moià, Castellgallí, etc.
In few counties can be found so many places to enjoy nature. Sites that we present below are part of the Plan of Natural Areas (PEIN) of Catalonia, because of their singularities